Hi Ephermeris-

Recommendations when running in the cloud is to be sure to enable a lot of
self-healing features. Networking (esp in kubernetes) can be inconsistent when
compared to local developer desktop.

1. Use failover:( .. ) transport in client urls
2. Use PooledConnectionFactory (esp w/ Camel)
3. Configure PooledConnectionFactory to expire connections
4. If possible, add a scheduled task to your Camel routes to periodically
restart these routes (this releases connections and allows new connections to
spin up)
5. Look into using camel-sjms vs the Spring JMS-based component to see if its a
better fit

Thanks,
-Matt