Hello Matt.

Perhaps you've seen my last mail where I said that "failover" and
"keepAlice" do not fix my "consumer is closed"... I've also joined my
pax configuration.

I've reduced my Camel application to get only one consumer. Now logs
are simpler, and I can see that the unique consumer on a queue fails
every 30 minutes. I've looked at the transport option, and I can't
identify any parameter that could be related to such a period of 30
minutes.

Any ideas ?

I'm going to check with my K8s experts if they know some kind of
cluster's configuration that may lead to a 30 minutes system
operation...

Thanks again.

Regards.