Hi,

When is a message dropped from memory on a topic?  When it is acknowledged?

I have 10 topics that I noticed that are occupying a large amount of heap from
Eclipse’s Memory Analysis Tool.  I am not seeing any evidence of a memory leak,
but we have configured a paging policy for each one of these topics to combat
the issue.

I noticed there is a messagesAcknowledged and messagesAcknowledged fields on
org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server.impl.QueueImpl.  messagesAcknowledge is
usually zero on these queues which take a lot of heap.

Regards,

William Crowell

This e-mail may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you
are not the intended recipient, please delete the e-mail and any attachments
and notify us immediately.