I don't *yet* have a need, but our user base is growing and so is our CI/CD
pipeline (number of GO and Jenkins build agents/slaves) and I wanted to
plan ahead.  I am trying to find the document that talked about keeping
indexes local while allowing a shared repo, but I have been unsuccessful
thus far.  Maybe I dreamed it up.  :-)

Thanks for your help.