Claus Ibsen-2 wrote:

> On Mon, Oct 5, 2009 at 7:32 PM, erh <ehas...@transunion.com> wrote:
>> Do the snapshots get built automatically?  The dates on the files in the
>> 1.6.2-SNAPSHOT directory are a bit odd.  The md5 and sha1 files have a
>> timestamp from October 4th, but the tarballs are from September 29th and
>> 16th.  Shouldn't the timestamps on these files be much closer together?
>>

> You can not trust the dates on the folders etc. Its the Apache
> infrastructure that uses Hudson that deploys those builds.
> The actual -SNAPSHOT file however doe have correct timestamps.
>
> The real releases however should have correct timestamps for all
> artifacts and folders.

hmm.. that seems very odd that it updates the md5 files all the time.  Well
anyway, I don't care much about that right now.  More importantly, according
to http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/view/Camel/job/Camel-1.x/ it looks
the camel-1.x builds are failing, so nothing is getting over to the
repository.apache.org site.

It looks like the most recent complaint is that it can't find the class
com/sun/mirror/apt/AnnotationProcessorFactory

eric