Claus Ibsen-2 wrote:

> Thanks I can see its the new OSGi blueprint support that causes some
> maven issues.
> Will disable this until blueprint works completely.

Well, the build worked, but some tests failed, and I guess that means the
tarball didn't get over to repository.apache.org.  :(
I didn't see an obvious way to grab the overall tarball directly from
hudson, but I tried cherry picking the jar files that I needed and was able
to get my methodName test to work.  Thanks for getting that fix in.

eric