Hi,

I just checked out the new example for the JMX management in Camel 2.1. When
I run the example and browse the MBeans with JConsole, I can see all the
processors of the route being instrumented. I then added a setHeader to the
route, but it was not shown in JConsole. However, a transform step I added
as well was shown. What is the plan for instrumenting processors? Will there
be some processors of some specific type that are not instrumented? I
understand that this is still work in progress, just wanted to know what we
can expect.

Thanks,
Jens