Hi Omar,

what is Fuse Apache Camel? Do you mean Apache Camel or the Fuse Distro?
I can sure help with Apache Camel.

There is no general solution for High Availability but many best practices. It depends a lot on what your requirements are. Generally JMS offers good HA features.
For example you can have two consumers on a route that load balance.

It is also important if your messages have to be kept in sequence or not. Can you describe how your integration looks like?

Christian