Michael, did you take a look at this [1] too?

Hadrian

[1] https://github.com/lshift/camel-rabbitmq

On 11/06/2011 05:43 PM, Michael Prieß wrote:
Hello,

the reason why I started to build a own component for RabbitMQ is that
the actual AMQP Component is based on the QPID Client Library which is not full
compatible with RabbitMQ.

For my component I used auto discovery and it all works well without parameters.

But with the param I got this error that I described above.

Regards,

Michael