The client libraries appear to be dual-licensed under MPL 1.1 and GPL v2.
Since the component never calls the RabbitMQ client libraries directly (and
doesn't even mark them as an immediate dependency) does that still
constitute a conflict? spring-amqp does pull in the client libraries, but
camel-spring-amqp does not. This would seem to isolate the component from
MPL 1.1 compatibility but I'm not sure about the GPL constraints (since it's
not LGPL). Then again, I'm not as familiar with the licensing constraints
either. I know the ActiveMQ project recently had an issue with
/distributing/ a library under an incompatible license, but does an indirect
Maven dependency constitute redistribution?