I wrote a came route in beans.xml file to transfer files from one folder to
another.

<camel:route id="files.routing">
                <camel:from uri="file:///c:/tmp/source/" />

                <camel:to uri="file:///c:/tmp/target/" />

</camel:route>

When I run file transfer happens but the camel does not stop. The funny
thing is whatever files I paste in source folder is transferred to the
target again and again. How to stop the camel running once the transfer is
over?