Around the same topic, I blogged about how to use Camel to implement batches (run once and stop, with another route to control the first one):

http://blog.nanthrax.net/2011/08/use-camel-cxf-and-karaf-to-implement-batches/

Regards
JB

On 11/21/2011 11:33 AM, Ioannis Canellos wrote:
When I run file transfer happens but the camel does not stop. The funny
thing is whatever files I paste in source folder is transferred to the
target again and again. How to stop the camel running once the transfer is
over?

If I understand the question correctly you want to execute the route once
and then stop it?
If this is the case you can use something like this:
http://camel.apache.org/how-can-i-stop-a-route-from-a-route.html

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbono...@apache.org