On 21/11/2011 10:33, Ioannis Canellos wrote:
When I run file transfer happens but the camel does not stop. The funny
thing is whatever files I paste in source folder is transferred to the
target again and again. How to stop the camel running once the transfer is
over?

If I understand the question correctly you want to execute the route once
and then stop it?
If this is the case you can use something like this:
http://camel.apache.org/how-can-i-stop-a-route-from-a-route.html

or do you want the route to remain in operation but just not re-process the same file again?

If this is the case then you need to set the attribute idempotent=true