A selector would allow to only get the messages of the client but it would not prevent a malicious client to do otherwise. So from a security standpoint that does not help.

I see two main options here:

1. Use separate reply queues for each client. The easiest way is to just use the default (temp queues). So the clients do not see each other at all

2. Encrypt the reply message with a key only the client knows. e.g. public/private key scheme.

Christian