Hey,
As was said in previous responses you can use few queues. From producer point
of view you can use an virtual destination. This feature is officialy supported
by ActiveMQ
http://activemq.apache.org/virtual-destinations.html#VirtualDestinations-Usingfiltereddestinations

You will have a central place where the dispatching is done. If you would need
a dynamic routing then you can use Camel.

Regards,
Łukasz Dywicki
--
Code-House