It is always the client that creates the temp queue and sends it as the replyTo header field to the server.

Camel by default uses temp queues if you do not give it a special reply queue. So e.g.

from("jetty:http://server/endpoint";).to("jms:queuename")

from("jms:queuename").to("bean:test")

These routes are both request reply. The first route realizes a bridge from http to jms. So reuests go to the server and the response message is given back a http response. So you do not see temp queues as they are the default.

Christian