Hi Yogesh,
This property will affect the invocation behavior at the camel-cxf
boundary. In other words, in this case, the call occurs synchronously
across this boundary.

That could be considered inefficient in some scenarios (e.g., if you
are not interested in any errors and you want to just quickly dispatch
those oneway calls).

But in any case, this property only affects the behavior at the
camel-cxf or cxf-camel boundary. And it will not affect the way how
the remote oneway web service is executed. That part depends on how
you configured that remote oneway web service.

regards, aki