Hello,

I have two file endpoints, I need to route the files using camel routes.

I have a web UI where I will provide the two file endpoints detail, One I
submit the details It has to create a camel context file.

1. I am able to achieve this using route builder, but this is in-memory.
When the JVM crashes, I have to re-run the program. Is there any solution
which keep the camel context even when the JVM gets restarted ?

2. It would be helpful, if I can create routes dynamically in spring dsl.

Any thoughts ?

Thanks
Guru
gnanaguru.com