Guru,

A CamelContext is a java object which is not persisted or replicated
between different JVM. So this is not possible to achieve what you would
like to do. The question here is not the CamelContext or RouteBuilder
object but what you transport (= files). They must be persisted (using
ActiveMQ, RDBMS, NoSQL, ...) to avoid to loose if JVM crashes.

Regards,

Charles

On Thu, Sep 5, 2013 at 7:16 PM, Gnanaguru S <gnanaguru.sattanat...@wipro.com