I don't want to be nagging, but personally I wouldn't go down the route (hmm...nice play of words) of creating routes dynamically from the application. Personally I would stick to having the route in my
source code and therefore tagged and released and tested etc.

Generating the config can only break so much ...

In other words, leave the structure untouched, but keep the endpoints flexible. For example, what if
you wanted to add a wiretap later on for some kind of auditing ?

In one of my applications I use a similar pattern and have the endpoints flexible and reconfigurable via JMS
control messages.

My 2ct
Andreas