Apologies for not making myself clear enough.

As you could see, I am using Camel to route the request to a REST service to
two bean methods.  These bean methods enrich a single Entity through the
AggregationStrategy configured in the multicast.

My understanding is that the last exchange returned by the
AggregationStrategy is the one which gets returned to the user via the REST
response.  Is it correct?

That being the case, I am not using the `to` at all.  Am I using the `to` to
just to satisfy the compiler.  I don't, in fact, need to log the output.