Great !! Thanks a lot for explaining this in detail.

My bad. For some reason I felt that the route is not complete and that the
compiler would complain without a "to".  I removed that "to" now and this is
exactly what I need.

Thank a lot to everybody else for taking the time to make this clear. Though
this is my first project with Camel, I am loving it a lot.  Now, the community
is one more reason.

Cheers,
Arun Manivannan