Hi Charles,

Sounds good, I'm actually already using the base64 dataformat, so using a new
one wouldn't be complex. Although I'll first have to test the implementation
using de xades4j API.

Thanks.

Gonzalo Vásquez Sáez
Gerente Investigación y Desarrollo (R&D)
Altiuz Soluciones Tecnológicas de Negocios Ltda.
Av. Nueva Tajamar 555 Of. 802, Las Condes - CP 7550099
+56 2 335 2461
gvasq...@altiuz.cl
http://www.altiuz.cl
http://www.altiuzreports.com