Which API do you use ? For your information, we couldn't use xades4j with
Apache Camel as the license model used which is GPLv3 is not compatible
with Apache License 2 -
http://www.apache.org/licenses/GPL-compatibility.html.
I have created a ticket for the Apache Santuario project :
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SANTUARIO-402