Hi all, I'm having some trouble making a REST service call with POST
parameters.  I saw a similar post but I didn't understand the solution and I
need some more direction.

http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/Http-Component-Sending-Post-Parameters-td5740321.html#a5740409

The following is my route configuration.

from("timer://runOnce?repeatCount=1")
    .onException(Exception.class)
    .handled(true)
    .process(new GenericExceptionProcessor())
    .end()
    .setHeader(Exchange.HTTP_METHOD, simple("POST"))
    .setHeader(Exchange.CONTENT_TYPE,
simple("application/x-www-form-urlencoded"))

.to("https://dev-sdsservices-was8/IMSDSWebService/servlet/SDSClientRequestServlet";
        +
"?proxyHost=VDDP03C-EDB4ED9&proxyPort=8888&httpClient.authenticationPreemptive=true"
        + "&authMethod=Basic&authUsername=********&authPassword=********")
        +
"&serviceType=getNextIDFromDB&serviceID=1&dataElementID=814&dataSourceID=50"
    .to("file:{{sf.archive.dir}}?fileName=sds-response.xml")
    .end();

The request is made using the POST method -- verified with Fiddler.  However,
the parameters are being sent as a query string on the URL.  I am successfully
calling the service, however, an error is returned because the service requires
POST parameters.

I would appreciate any help with POSTing the parameters
("&serviceType=getNextIDFromDB&serviceID=1&dataElementID=814&dataSourceID=50")
to the service.