I just did a quick test by using the ProduceTemplate just like this:

String out = template.requestBodyAndHeader("http://localhost:"; + port1 +
"/parameter", "request=PostParameter&others=blogs", Exchange.CONTENT_TYPE,
"application/x-www-form-urlencoded", String.class);

The Post message can be sent out without any error.

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.
Web: http://www.redhat.com