Hello,

Not the easiest route to follow ;) But basically the log seems to say that
you are doing a synchronous action over some protocol and waiting for a
response. You fail to get the response within 30000 milliseconds so you get
a timeout exception. I suspect it is in the bean(iJobService) based on the
logs but can't confirm. Do you do any calls to third party systems in that
bean?

Best
Souciance