I thought about increasing the timeout limit, but the timings do not suggest
that would be the best way to handle the issue.  The reason I say that is
because the timings on 99% are with in 2 seconds.  Fact is the only time i
see them go above 2 seconds is when these timeouts occur.  This suggests to
me that it is an external pause of some sort or maybe a GC happens.
Although the GC does not quite make sense either because other processes do
not pause at the same time from what I can see.  I have had these timeouts
happen on single API calls too.  Not just the batch jobs.  It sure smells of
network issues to me.  I want to eliminate the carriers(ATT, Verizon, etc)
as it happens regardless of carrier API I am hitting.  If I were to narrow
down to what things it could be, I would say it is either network issues, a
problem in CXF(Camel), or a problem in the marshalling
JacksonXML/Json(Camel).