That is what I have been trying to do, but this keeps happening:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.camel.springboot:camel-spring-boot-generator-maven-plugin:3.13.0-SNAPSHOT:prepare-spring-boot-starter
(generate) on project camel-springdoc-starter: Unable to create starter:
Unable to build project dependency tree: NullPointerException -> [Help 1]

It must be something trivial that I am overlooking, but I can't figure it
out!

Thanks,
Steve