That sounds great!  I was able to get both definitions to coexist, although
I am not sure if it is entirely ideal or not.  I achieved this in the
configuration:

springdoc:
  show-actuator: true
  swagger-ui:
    disable-swagger-default-url: true
    urls:
      # Definition generated by springdoc for the actuator endpoints
      - url: /v3/api-docs
        name: Spring Boot Actuator
      # The Camel REST DSL swagger
      - url: /api/api-doc
        name: Rest API

Now, if we change the selection at the top, where it says "Select a
definition", we can choose between the REST API and the Spring Boot
Actuator endpoints.

I do like your idea, though.  If we can have these things work together,
and more easily, that would be even better.  Should I attempt to create a
camel-springdoc-java component and starter?  I can see this working well
with the REST DSL, and with other spring boot rest controllers all
coexisting in the same project.  In the forums, etc, I saw more than a
couple of questions about getting a UI on top of swagger, so this might be
a useful thing for some people.