Hi, all.  I am working on a new version of the Dynamic Router processor
that implements the pattern spec much more closely, and I have the initial
implementation complete, but I want to test it (among other ways) by using
it in the DSL.  I haven't seen any documentation on how to do this, or any
tutorials.  Have I missed something?  Could anyone give some kind of
overview?  I could probably use a different processor and trace up through
the classes to see what all is involved, but I don't want to miss anything,
and this would be great documentation to have.  If it would be helpful for
other contributors, I would not mind putting it together for inclusion in
the overall documentation.

Thanks,
Steve