Hi Steven

Good to know. Sorry I am too focused on 3.14 LTS release, a few last
things to clear up.

About ascii doc links, then they can be tricky. There has been some
improvements/updates to the website build and whatnot,
so its a bit in "flux" at the moment. So if you need to continue then
do not add links with xref yet, but add a TODO etc in the doc then we
can look at that later.