camel-activemq is not out of the box in Apache Camel in Camel v2.
It comes from Apache ActiveMQ 5.x instead.

However starting from ActiveMQ 5.17 then they dropped their camel-activemq
JAR and its no longer available.
Instead use the generic camel-jms instead. Or go back to ActiveMQ 5.16.x

In the Camel website make sure to browse the components list for the Camel
version you use. The list is different per version.

http://davsclaus.com @davsclaus