Hi,

here's the documentation about camel-activemq:
https://camel.apache.org/components/3.18.x/activemq-component.html

About the ConnectionFactory, you have to define it as reference in
your route. You can find an example here:

https://github.com/jbonofre/camel-amq-redelivery/blob/master/src/main/resources/OSGI-INF/blueprint/route.xml
https://github.com/jbonofre/camel-amq-redelivery/blob/master/src/main/resources/OSGI-INF/blueprint/connectionfactory.xml

Regards
JB