Hello.

I've never seen any documentation about "camel-activeemq" : what's the feature that provides it ?

As I've said before, I've been trying to use camel-jms but surprisingly my unique connection factory is not detected, and the component asks for an explicit declaration. I thought that one unique connection factory should be taken into account... I've created a unique connection factory using "jms:create" connecting to an external ActiveMQ, and I've checked that the service is present declaring the right interface. Is there a special way of declaring or naming the connexion factory to make it available for routes with camel-jms endpoints ?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Regards.

Ephemeris Lappis