hi,
i am creating a web app containing camel routes using camel-spring xml dsl
containing REST dsl in applicationContext.xml(this is referred by
configuring CamelHttpTransportServlet
<https://github.com/apache/camel/blob/main/components/camel-servlet/src/main/java/org/apache/camel/component/servlet/CamelHttpTransportServlet.java>
  in web.xml )as mentioned in the snippet below and I deploy the web app on
Tomcat webserver to access the routes.

can anyone please guide me if the same can be done using YAML DSL instead
of xml? any pointers to the documentation example would be helpful. Thanks.

<camelContext id="organisation_endpoint" xmlns="
http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring";>
  <rest path="/organisation_endpoint">
 <description>Route for the path /organisation_endpoint</description>

<delete consumes="application/json" type="com.x.xx.nonstop.commons.Request"
outType="com.xx.x.commons.Response" produces="application/json"
uri="/deleting/">
<description>Route for the verb DELETE:--&gt; From /deleting/ to
Destination 1. ( Process:dd345)  </description>
       <responseMessage code="200" message="OK"/>
                <route id="organisation_endpoint-del">
                      <process ref="organisation_endpoint.delete.ddl2java"/>
             </route>
            </delete>
</rest>
    </camelContext>