Hi,

if I understand correctly, by default, in a camel-spring-boot application,
you can put yaml routes under resources/camel folder and the route will be
picked up automatically, for example, you can create a test.yaml file under
resources/camel folder with the following route

*- from:*

*    uri: "timer:yaml"    parameters:      period: "1000"    steps:      -
setBody:          simple: "Hello Camel from ${routeId}"      - log:
"${body}"*