Hi Rohan,

There is some documentation on the camel website
https://camel.apache.org/components/4.0.x/others/yaml-dsl.html and you can
take a look at the tests as well, but I'd recommend you to try
https://karavan.space/ you can create your rest route graphically and
export the yaml that can be added to the project's resources and used as is.

Regards,
Federico