Hi All,

The docs (installguide, adminguide, release notes) leading up to the
Apache CloudStack 4.2 release will keep building on jenkins [1] [2]
[3] as they are written/fixed/corrected. Please review them to help
fix doc errors. Our tech writing team is very busy working towards
bettering our docs and will be happy to recieve bug reports [4]. You
should already have recieved notifications of docs added for new
features. Let us know what you think either via JIRA or an email to
the dev@ list.

If you would like to contribute to the doc writing, make sure to visit
the compiled wikis written up by Jessica and Radhika:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/x/hQLMAQ

[1] http://jenkins.buildacloud.org/job/docs-4.2-adminguide/
[2] http://jenkins.buildacloud.org/job/docs-4.2-installguide/
[3] http://jenkins.buildacloud.org/job/docs-4.2-releasenotes/