Hi,
I have build a small private cloud for an R&D project for one of my clients.  I
have 3 hosts each with 16gb memory and 8 cores (AMD) per host.    I’m using
Cloudstack 4.1 and hosts are Ubuntu 12.04 w/KVM.   These CPUs can vary clock
speeds based on bios settings which is enabled.  The Cloudstack dashboard
correctly estimates the CPU clock speed at its MAX of 3500 MHz.  But, when I
log onto the guests and run virt-top it says 1400MHz which I assume is its
current throttled down clock speed.  I am still setting things up and have not
had the chance to put the hosts under enough load to see of it clocks up.  My
questions are:  Does Cloudstack support viewable clocked CPUs in hosts? How
does Cloudstack support variable clocked hosts from a real-time capacity load
perspective and a usage perspective.
Thanks
Pete Johnson