Hi all,

I'm looking for someone who can/will install/set up a cloudstack.
I hope this isn't the wrong place to ask because if nothing else, I'd
appreciate some guidance.

If it is the wrong place, please steer me in the right direction.

If it's OK, then I'd REALLY like to talk with someone about this.

I've got a router, switch and 4 servers (mgmt, host, primary, secondary) -
seemed the right thing to do based on my reading of the installation guide.

I could do it myself really but I think I could accelerate my learning and make
fewer missteps by partnering with someone who's more experienced.

Thanks!!

Clay