From: "Ron Wheeler" <rwhee...@artifact-software.com>
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Sent: Wednesday, September 25, 2013 9:18:49 AM
Subject: Re: Install/Setup

On 24/09/2013 11:44 PM, Clay Tyler wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm looking for someone who can/will install/set up a cloudstack.
> I hope this isn't the wrong place to ask because if nothing else, I'd
> appreciate some guidance.
>
> If it is the wrong place, please steer me in the right direction.
>
> If it's OK, then I'd REALLY like to talk with someone about this.
>
> I've got a router, switch and 4 servers (mgmt, host, primary, secondary) -
> seemed the right thing to do based on my reading of the installation guide.
>
> I could do it myself really but I think I could accelerate my learning and
> make fewer missteps by partnering with someone who's more experienced.
>
> Thanks!!
>
> Clay

Is this a paying gig?

Would other people want to have a workshop on how to setup a simple
CloudStack setup?
The installation docs are still a work in progress so it is hard to get
a simple setup going.

I would be interested if the price was right!

I can provide a Saba Collaboration setup to host a small meeting.

Is someone able to provide the technical expertise for a 1 hour session? $$$

If there is an audience, we should set up some basic prerequisites so we
don't waste a lot of time
- Server(s) with OS installed (what OS, what options?) What software
packages installed or downloaded ready for installation.
- agreed network configuration (#NICs installed, agreed network IP
addresses for virtual network)
- agreed "final" state (Cloudstack with 1 guest VM on 1 physical machine
or Cloudstack with 1 guest VM on each of 2 physical machines if that can
be doe in an hour.)
- access to terminal window on the server(s) through the same PC used to
attend meeting so we can share screens if required.
- ??? anything else that needs doing to have an effective session.

Ron

--
Ron Wheeler
President