Hi Guys,

I wanted to setup a advanced zone with security groups and saw this exceptions in the log while I was configuring the networks.
What does that mean, what are the limitations from a advanced zone + SG ?

ERROR [cloud.async.AsyncJobManagerImpl] (Job-Executor-23:job-23 = [ 7c7e4264-721d-448b-8a75-b68ffeb52d56 ]) Unexpected exception while executing org.apache.cloudstack.api.command.admin.network.UpdatePhysicalNetworkCmd com.cloud.exception.InvalidParameterValueException: Can't add vnet range to the physical network in the zone that supports Advanced network, Security Group enabled: true at com.cloud.network.NetworkServiceImpl.updatePhysicalNetwork(NetworkServiceImpl.java:2527) at com.cloud.utils.component.ComponentInstantiationPostProcessor$InterceptorDispatcher.intercept(ComponentInstantiationPostProcessor.java:125) at org.apache.cloudstack.api.command.admin.network.UpdatePhysicalNetworkCmd.execute(UpdatePhysicalNetworkCmd.java:98)
        at com.cloud.api.ApiDispatcher.dispatch(ApiDispatcher.java:158)
at com.cloud.async.AsyncJobManagerImpl$1.run(AsyncJobManagerImpl.java:531) at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:471) at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:334)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1146) at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:679)

Also I tagged the cloudstack storage network (specified Vlan ID in the wizard) but I see the interfaces are bound to cloudbr0 oppose to brxxx-VLANID
Does the storage network need to be untagged ?

Also is it true the guest network is the public network ? That confuses me a little bit since I configured a internal IP range but now I can't see how/where to configure the external/public IP.

Thanks in advance,
Bjoern