From: Bjoern Teipel
<bjoern.tei...@internetbrands.com<mailto:bjoern.tei...@internetbrands.com>>
Date: Thursday, 17 October 2013 10:29 AM
To: "users@cloudstack.apache.org<mailto:users@cloudstack.apache.org>"
<users@cloudstack.apache.org<mailto:users@cloudstack.apache.org>>
Subject: Re: Creating advanced network

Hi Murali,

I saw your git commits. I want to compile now your changes into our  source
code. Do i need just the one for 4.2 or also the master commits:

Commit 4d07493a5e6e13462b80ba09c3535fa4af0ebdc7 in branch refs/heads/4.2 from
Murali
Reddy<https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?name=murali.reddy>

<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-4717#>
[cid:part3.09050002.00050203@internetbrands.com]ASF subversion and git
services<https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?name=jira-bot>
added a comment - Today 06:18

Commit df3b09944968718111d9b6b29d4c7f5a5cfaf630 in branch refs/heads/master
from Murali
Reddy<https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?name=murali.reddy>

<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-4717#>
[cid:part3.09050002.00050203@internetbrands.com]ASF subversion and git
services<https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?name=jira-bot>
added a comment - Today 14:45

Commit df3b09944968718111d9b6b29d4c7f5a5cfaf630 in branch refs/heads/ui-restyle
from Murali
Reddy<https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?name=murali.reddy>

Thanks,
Bjoern