Hy,

2013.10.19. 19:59 keltezéssel, motty cruz írta:
Thanks for you support on this matter! it is of a streamly importance. I
can't VNC into the macine, I get the error "no route to hosts"
But this is not goes over ethernet. Just connect to the vm-s console same as a non-cloud kvm vm.
You should check the console settings of this vm by the dom xml.
You can do the check if you write to virsh:

virsh # dumpxml s-3-VM

You should see something like this: <graphics type='vnc' port='-1' autoport='yes' keymap='en-us'/> This is a tutorial, how can you connect to VNC http://www.cyberciti.biz/faq/linux-kvm-vnc-for-guest-machine/

Regards,
 Fazy

yes the zone is enable!

I personally don't think it has to do with VLANs because management traffic
does not have VLANs but I could be wrong, also I disabled iptables and
selinux but not able to resolve this issue.