Can you check your timezone settings in the global configs to make sure there's
a correct timezone?

usage.aggregation.tiemzone
usage.execution.timezone

http://cloudstack.apache.org/docs/en-US/Apache_CloudStack/4.0.2/html/Admin_Guide/time-zones.html

We had issues with the default GMT setting where the jobs wouldn't run until we
set both of those settings to our current timezone.

You'll notice the default GMT isn't an exact match in the list provided in the
link above.

Search for usage in the Global Settings section of the UI and verify all the
settings are sane.

Travis