Summary

No usage data is being populated in the database, all tables are empty.

I have set both
usage.aggregation.tiemzone to America/New_York
usage.execution.timezone to America/New_York

And I have set usage.stats.job.aggregation.range to 10

In the logs I kept seeing  "Not owner of usage job, skipping... " when
execution time occur. however after waiting for about 30 min or
so, usage data started populating and it started working.

Dean