Can you try stopping the cloudstack-usage process, removing any records you
have in the usage_job table, then restarting cloudstack-usage and change your
settings to get it to run again if needed?

Just to be safe, do db dumps on both your cloud and cloud_usage databases
before removing any records.

Travis