That took a bit of digging.  Again, I've tried neither, but there are two
other options:

1. Modify XS-REPOSITORY-LIST in the ISO to contain your supplemental packs
(aka drivers) and re-seal it
2. Use an answerfile and add in the line(s): <driver-source type="url">
ftp://172.16.0.249/ftp/xs62/driver</driver-source>

If you do the answerfile, you can have multiple driver-source lines listed.
 That would be my preferred option.

I don't have any servers which require custom drives, so if this works for
you, I'd love to capture the info and blog it on xenserver.org.

-tim