Hi Lucian,

Have you consider to install XenServer by PXEboot? This way it make thing
easier when adding third party drivers at the installation process as Tim
explained. Also , you might be able to add your custom driver in the
pxelinux.cfg file, I've never done that, I'm not sure if it would be doable.

Also, the install process is pretty much the same as Redhat, it should be
asking if you have a driver disk at the beginning of the install, can't
recall...

Pierre-Luc Dion
- - -

*CloudOps*420 rue Guy